Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The girls are back!

For the most part anyway! Yesterday Brianna did not move out of my bed except to go lay on the couch upstairs. She did however get up to to go to the Doctor! The most exciting part about the doctor visit was that we got to play with our good friend Lanie in the waiting room! (She has the same cough etc) Heck if we can't have a play date we might as well play at the Doctor's office! Anyway, some antibiotics and heavy duty cough medicine and by this morning she was up and running! It was so nice to see her eating and playing after yesterday. She is still coughing of course but seems to be fever free and doing better! Samantha is feeling even better and they were both back in action today! Making a MAJOR mess upstairs and naturally in Brianna's room as well!
Samantha threw up early this morning in her bed which scared the life out of me (Angie and Grandma were both sick all day Monday and still not feeling great today) but I think it was more of a mucous thing because she has been fine ever since! Bless her heart she tried to clean it up herself and must have wiped some of it up with her hands and put in in her diaper champ herself. Needless to say the diaper champ may be trash now. It is hard to explain how it works but lets just say there were chunks in it and I'm not sure if I was able to get it completely cleaned! Nasty!
The funniest part of today was when I asked them if they were ready for a bath this morning because they were both in desperate need of one and we needed a good time killer to boot! Naturally they both said no so I said, "who wants to wear bathing suits in the bath tub?!" I couldn't get their suits on them fast enough! Hey! Whatever works!
Tomorrow we will attempt our usual Wednesday in Tyler for Little Gym. It won't be the same though because we will be without Angie and Emma. Emma went to the doctor today with the same cough and low fever but she also ended up having double ear infections :o( I'm hoping the girls will be good enough for their classes and then a "quick" stop at the mall for some lunch, Santa Pictures, and maybe a couple of Christmas presents! I have to say places like the mall were much easier when they were confined to the double stroller! They are pretty good about staying close but it is just nerve wracking having them both on foot sometimes!
Now that the house is quiet....and hopefully Brianna is in her bed for the night....I'm gonna get some cleaning done and maybe even wrap some presents! I have not wrapped a single one! Yikes!

No comments: